A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed in the jawbone and made of suitable material to restore the function and aesthetics of missing teeth. It is a safer, functional alternative treatment method compared to traditional crowns, bridges and palate prostheses.
Thanks to implants, people can have new artificial teeth that provide the same comfort instead of the natural teeth they have lost over time and regain their living comfort.
Implants are placed in the jaw bone with a simple surgical operation with local anesthesia. For implants that fuse with the bone painlessly, this period is approximately 3 months. During this period, your temporary prosthesis will be made for you to use. The second stage is the prosthesis phase and fixed or removable prosthesis is made according to the planning on the implant infrastructure. The lack of teeth is eliminated without any treatment on their own teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implant Application
- İmplantlar estetik olarak doğal dişlerinize en yakın görünümü sunar.
- Fonksiyonel olarak gerçek dişleriniz gibi çiğneme yapabilmenizi sağlar.
- It is much more comfortable to accept and use than plastic-based prostheses that take up a lot of space in the mouth.
- It allows you to get the real natural taste of food.
- It fits harmoniously into the jaw structure and cannot be distinguished from natural teeth in terms of function and appearance in daily life.
- It protects the bone in the area where the implant is made and prevents resorption.
- It eliminates problems such as nausea, inability to speak and eat due to the movement of the palate in patients using removable prostheses.
- It saves patients who do not have enough teeth for a fixed prosthesis from having to use removable prostheses.